Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Großer Bogen - to relate ;-)



About four moons ago
the roof (and the attic) of the Castle at the Eisenbach were ignited


...

Now


 all the walls are free from plaster and the floor and ceiling are off for drying.
Here you can see the floor of the new attic from the bottom up. My husband took this photo from the flat one floor below. Thank God, we don't hit rock bottom - but we survey what will fit for the future.


Hurray for the twins - they are 14 years old now!
and, therefore, time to give a little present to myself, to my inner punk ;-)
Did you recognize my reading matter in Portugal?


The biography of Vivienne Westwood...
very inspiring and either way surprisingly for me:
fuelled my early do it yourself fashion rises in my mind's eye... cut off the neckline, studded dog collar, stripy mini skirt with zip, Punk, tube dress, creepers, army parka, Mod, Grandfathers old shirts with bottom border, standing collar and loose sleeves looks like from pirates, so New Romantik... all so Vivienne Westwood style! It feels so... good!




So this pair of earrings find their way to the transitory Lionpalace,
to the ear lobes of the Queen Rose ;-)




As you see, pollinators can come from many places. It is the theme of dear

Tammie

 She is our host this weekend, the 28th + 29th of March.

I will see you then!




4 Kommentare:

  1. HOERA for the twins!!!!
    and
    beautiful images
    as always
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are awesome Ariane! Those earrings are fantastic. Happy greetings to the twins, *smiles* Norma, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. now you can listen to the sea whispering in your ears anytime you like ;) lovely.
    happy birthday to the young ladies, x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I just love Vivienne. I remodelled (made bigger) my sewing model so I'm planning to start making clothes again. From old fabrics :) Lovely cake plate and congrats :) Have a lovely weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...