Mittwoch, 9. September 2015

Kleine Biege und neues DC Thema




[Zurück aus Kopenhagen, wieder in Hamburg, nach der Arbeit, kurz bei Planten un Blomen]
Ich kenne den Weg, mache dann einen Schlenker ins Ungewisse und blende den Lärm aus 
(manchmal, ja, nutze ich Ohrstöpsel)

[Back from Copenhagen, in Hamburg again, after work, short in the park Planten un Blomen]
I know the way, do then a swerve into the unknown and blind out the noise 
(sometimes, yah, I use earplug)


|





dann hüpfe ich in die 5 und treffe meine Jüngste nach der Schule

then I jump into the 5 and meet my youngest after the school








und leere Zuhause die Tasche mit den Einkäufen, aber bevor ich in der Küche verschwinde, fotografiere ich noch eine Runde im Löwenpalast und frage mich, was wohl das nächste Thema der dc ist? 

and I empty my pocket with the purchases, but before I get lost in the kitchen, I photograph a round in the Lionpalace and ask myself, what would be the next theme of the dc?


Dear Veronica is our host of this drawing challenge #175 and her theme is POCKET ;-)




DC

No 172 Plates
No 173 Image
No 174 tiny

No 175 Pocket this weekend, the 12th + 13th of September 2015 at Veronica's

No 176 Nadeschda's theme: SKIN, this weekend, the 19th + 20th of September



2 Kommentare:

  1. see? emptying your pockets leads to new DC themes... that's the way to do it. what catches my eye in your photographic series is the wave on the tram, would that be the wave we ungalantly missed in hamburg museum? looks good on that tram though...

    enjoy the rest of your sunny week and see ya on the weekend, n♥. copenhagen? you lucky bird.

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...