Freitag, 2. September 2016

in color



The color version of the bouquet. 
I've bought the flowers from the market today* 


It is Friday today and I am at home in the Castle at the Eisenbach – on my own 
for the first time after 6 weeks school holidays. 





I've sketched out some letters in big size and we've colored it with busy neighbourladies. 



'cause: Tomorrow we will have a celebration! 
(it reeks of home-baked cake on the balcony)


I will report :-) Happy weekend to you!

Love, Ariane. Rose


* Cosmea, quinces, spindle tree, purple snapdragon, leaves of raspberry, green rose hips – and roses (sorry, dear florist Geli, but I have to add roses to it!)

2 Kommentare:

  1. waw. you are making me curious. you seem to be very well prepared...
    have a wonderful celebration! may the weather gods be with you.
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. congrats
    enjoy
    and have fun!
    this evening i will make
    karamelkoek and
    think of you
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Resonance

    Ihr Lieben,  i m Gegensatz zum Tagebuch, das nicht von Anderen gelesen werden soll, ist so ein Weblog etwas, das gerne geteilt wird. So ...